Monday, October 10, 2011

Ralph Copeland's Legacy - keeps on giving!

Today I received a package from George Copeland. After Ralph's passing, George went to the Bolton Friends Church to pick up some photos that Pastor Grady Miller found. It was a large can filled with photos and memorabilia! This will keep me busy for the next month or so! I will be scanning photos. I may be emailing some to the descendants that I am in contact with.
For anyone else reading this blog who wants the photos that are on it, all you have to do is put your cursor on the photo, click your right mouse button, select "Save As" and save the image to a folder on your computer!
Based on the labels on the back of some of the photos, I may have to make corrections to images that already appeared in print in my books! So if you want to keep up with it - you may want to check this blog periodically and print corrections, and then place them in  your copy of the book.
My sister Fran said, "if we hadn't gone to Kansas in 2009 and if you hadn't wanted to write books about our family, most people would never have seen all these wonderful photos!" It's been a blessing for me too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home