Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Finney book delay

A week ago, I checked with my publisher to ask about the book status of An American Genealogy: The Finney Family History and Genealogy. They told me they never received the CD with the book files! I sent it right after the hurricane in South Carolina, where the plant is located.
So I sent them another file - this time I used FedEx instead of the US Post Office.
They have received it, reviewed it, set up the book, and I received notice today that they are ordering the Proof for me to review.
I will review and approve upon receipt, and I will let everyone know when the book is available on amazon. I will then order my copies so that I can fill the pre-paid orders for autographed copies.
Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home