Monday, April 12, 2010

"An American Genealogy: The Copelands of Montgomery County Kansas" book is available for purchase!

Writing a book is like 9 months of pregnancy; publishing a book is like a horrendous labor. In this case, it was a nightmare, but I won't bore you with the details.

By next week, April 19, I should have a first print run of 10 books. This will be the 6 x 9 version, at 532 pages. This limited run is available for sale for $24.95 per copy when you order direct from me. I will even pay shipping costs to the lower 48 states.

After this run sells out, the books will be in the 7 x 10 size and also available for $24.95. You can get them from me with no shipping cost. Or you can order them from Amazon.com beginning late May - I will update this blog when they are available.

Although my name is listed as author, this is a collabrative work. Without the contributions of my new-found cousins and friends, there would be no book. I knew almost nothing about my family, and these cousins and friends helped me to get to know them. From their stories and photographs, we are able to have this book which forever preserves the unique individuals who made up The Copeland Family of Montgomery County Kansas.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did in creating it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home