Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Call for Photos and Stories!

hi Copeland kinfolk,
The end of March is approaching! I am almost done with the book "An American Genealogy: The Copeland Family of Montgomery County, Kansas". I'll be creating an index, putting in last minute photos and stories, and then proofreading the book. This is your chance to send me any last-minute contributions.

If you don't have a scanner, please feel free to mail me the photos. I will carefull scan and return all photos. Or you can ask one of those cute grandkids - they know how to do everything!

I think that once the book is published, you will be amazed by the amount of information that I have included, and by the rich history, in details and photographs!

I cannot believe that 2 years ago, I did know that any of you existed (except for my cousins Donna, Don Jr, Walt, and Katy). I did not even know that my Grandfather William came from such a big family. Many of you descendants that I hunted for and found feel the same way (if you were the descendants of the Copelands who left Kansas).

The book will let you see and get to know a little about everyone, and to know that you are connected by blood and history to an amazing and admirable family.

No detail is too small, no photo too unimportant, obituaries, headstone photos, secrets, and other histories are welcome!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home